Re: Replacing old C-style casts with static|reinterpret_cast?

On 10 May 2017 at 20:24, Daniel Boles <dboles src gmail com> wrote:

Do you have any recommended reading on the cases which C casts can handle, and adjust as required, but reinterpret_cast<> cannot? That was surprising to me as I thought the C++ casts could cover all the angles.

Sorry, of course I meant 'reinterpret_cast<> and any other C++ casts', i.e. cases that only the old C cast can handle. Some examples of discussion and a note of the relevant Standard bits (I have the PDF open permanently but never have much luck searching!) would be much appreciated.