Re: prepare_create_table wrapping - part2

Dear Kjell.

I tried your suggestions and some problems are gone. However, I see
some type conversion issue. It looks like
_GdaServerOperationCreateTableArg type is not visible. I tried using
RefPtr instead of plain pointers - same effect. I attached g++ output
and patch. Thanks for any comments.