Re: gtkmm: PageSettings

On Thu, 2017-03-16 at 14:35 +0100, Kjell Ahlstedt wrote:
You're probably right. I made a mistake by mixing up ArrayHandle and
ArrayHandler. ArrayHandle has a TODO comment, saying that it shall be
removed when we can break ABI. But PageSettings and PrintJob used
ArrayHandler, not ArrayHandle. I can change back to using
ArrayHandler, if you like.

Yes, please. It seems cleaner. Thanks.