Re: Accessing combo box text

On 22 July 2017 at 12:07, <deepak bhujangachar harvelsystems com> wrote:
Hi All,

I am getting message like this after stop debugging. "gtkmm-CRITICAL **: gtkmm: object `Product_Combo' not found in GtkBuilder file." Please help.

Thanks
Deepak

Well? Is it in the ui file? Despite your many messages indicating that you think people here are psychic, they are not.

I mean, look at what you've asked. What are we meant to do with that? Psychically tell you what is wrong with this mysterious .ui file you haven't shown us?

Again, please spend more time thinking about how to ask usable questions. You can't just keep posting here saying 'I tried this, but it doesn't work. What is wrong' and no more info that that. It doesn't provide any fuel for discussion, and frankly it's starting to feel like spam.