Re: Transparent Window

"I am failing" How? What did you try? What was the error? You are failing to give any useful info when making posts asking for help... They have all been very vague so far.

Transparency is just another thing that is best done on the CSS side, using opacity on the relevant node (check the GTK+ dev docs for the node names) and possibly only there; I may be wrong but haven't heard of any other way to do it.