Re: printing content of goocanvasmm

Hi,

sounds like a misunderstanding ;)

        operation->set_n_pages(4);

Set was already done.

Then the signal_draw_page handler will be called 4 times, with the second argument being the page number
(zero based).
Based on the page number, you should be able to determine the Bounds that should be used for the current page.

The bounds argument did NOT move the content, it only mask the rest out. I try to explain again:

Lets say a size of printing paper have 100x100 pixels and the canvas has 200x200 pixels. Lets assume we print in the order top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right.

For the second page, top right, it should be the bounds { 100, 0, 200, 100 }. But the result is, that this prints to { 100, 0, 200, 100 } on the paper, which is not the expected result. What is missing is some kind of moving. I have no idea if we can give move the cairo context before draw on it or if it is possible for the canvas to move.

Regards
 Klaus