https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm-documentation/tree/examples/book/menus/main_menu?h=gtkmm-3-22
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm-documentation/tree/examples/book/menus_and_toolbars?h=gtkmm-3-22

Kjell

On 2017-12-16 21:43, Marty Moore wrote:
Hi Daniel, Thanks for your replay.
I found two things while perusing the documentation:
1. I nedd to connect either the signal_activate or signal_state_changed
of the SimpleAction if I don't want default behavior.
2. There's a 'TODO' note saying that documentation is needed about how
to connect the signals.

I'm still playing around with things, but what I really need is a
tutorial about how to use Variant/BariantBase. I'm getting stuck every
time I run into it. There doesn't seem to be much explanation about
it. I assumed it was along the lines of void*, where you can use it for
any data type. Is there something to explain how to use it? A good
example about this stuff would really be appreciated.
Thanks for your help,
Marty