perform_create_table wrapper

Hello,

Still trying to get around libgdamm. I found that
gda_server_operation_perform_create_table() has no wrapper. Is there
any reason for that? I made a simple patch to implement this. I may try
to help more if it is useful. Let me know.

BTW, what distro is more appropriate for GNOME? I am using Debian
testing but it looks like my packages are not new enough. I used to use
Ubuntu, but it was so buggy about 3-4 years ago. I don't want to make a
lot of discussion from this topic just want to get an idea about what
people use.

Thanks.

--
- Pavlo Solntsev