Re: gtkmm 3.24 or new API in gtkmm 3.22?

On 16 April 2017 at 13:31, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
We have not released glibmm 2.52.0 yet (a version of glibmm-2.24). It's
still unstable - the latest release is 2.51.6. Theoretically it should
have been released already, but we didn't do that due to the GTK+4
confusion. We should release 2.52.0 fairly soon, I guess.
https://git.gnome.org/browse/glibmm/log/?h=glibmm-2-52

Now would be the right time to add or deprecate API in glibmm-2.24,
before we make that stable release. However, we cannot break ABI.

Thanks for the confirmation. I'll get back to those patches this week and probably post on the bugs to double-check whether they're suitable for the 2-52 branch.