Re: Detect scrollbar change due to user interaction

signal_change_value is the one that exists to validate/apply/reject
user attempts to change the value of the Range

That does indeed trigger when I move the scrollbar, but it doesn't
trigger when I use the mouse wheel to scroll. I have tried wrapping the
ScrolledWindow inside an EventBox, doing set_mask(Gdk::SCROLL_MASK) on
the latter, and then attaching to the signal_scroll_event() of the
EventBox, but I am not getting any signals. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kasper