Re: Segmentation fault in simple-netaid

Hi once again,

On 04/02/2017 11:38 AM, aitor_czr wrote:

Hi again,

On 04/02/2017 11:33 AM, aitor_czr wrote:
Hi all,

I'm rewritting the code of one of my projects in gtkmm:

http://gnuinos.org/simple-netaid-gtk.mpg

I just added a StatusIcon to this. The code is hosted in Gitlab:

https://git.devuan.org/aitor_czr/simple-netaid-gtk/tree/master/

The application uses two separate threads:  one for the frontend and the other one for the backend (the worker). and i use Glib::Dispatcher for sending notifications from the worker thread to the GUI thread. Read here:

https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/stable/sec-using-glib-dispatcher.html.en

Well..., in the following video, the status icon still persists after closing the application, because the hide() action of the right click popup menu still was not implemented. I added this method, but now i get a Segmentation fault closing the app.

I forgot to attach the link to the video:

http://gnuinos.org/statusicon.mpg

Any hints?

Note: i'm in devuan ascii (the analogous to debian testing). You will need the backend of simple-netaid, if you want to run the application:

http://packages.gnuinos.org/pool/main/s/simple-netaid/

Thanks in advance,

  Aitor.

Cheers,

   Aitor.

I solved the Segmentation fault adding:

pclose( fp1 );
free( textChar );

to window_main_worker.cpp

At the time being, you will not be able to access to the code because the certificate in git.devuan.org has expired recently.

Thanks,

  Aitor.