Re: when to call set_support_multidevice()

You can connect a hander to signal_realized () and successfully call get_window () from there.

On 2016/06/18 11:44, Klaus Rudolph wrote:
Hi all,

I have a multi touch device and I have to call set_support_multidevice() for each window which should be aware of multidevices.

But I can't do it at startup like:

// will not work, no window here!
win->get_window()->set_support_multidevice();
Gtk::Main::run(*win);

So my idea is to use signal which will be called if the window becomes active. Which signal is called once directly after the creation?

Actually I call it on every event which is so stupied.

BTW: is there a list of signals which can be used? No docs found for that.