Re: Performing an action on click on cellrenderer

Have a look at Gtk::TreeView::signal_cursor_changed ().

On 2016/06/15 23:00, Kamalpreet Grewal wrote:
I have a treeview with the columns defined by:

class ModelColumns : public Gtk::TreeModel::ColumnRecord
{
public:
     ModelColumns()
     { add(label); add(val); }
     Gtk::TreeModelColumn<Glib::ustring> label;
     Gtk::TreeModelColumn<Glib::ustring> val;
};

Appending these columns to the treeview as:

      tView.append_column("Label", mColumns.label);
      tView.append_column("Value", mColumns.val);

where mColumns is an instance of ModelColumns.
I have not created cell renderer explicitly since append_column()
creates an appropriate cell renderer for the column.

Now on clicking the first cell of any row which is 'label' here, I
want to perform an action. How to get the particular cell on which I
can click?