Re: Gtk::Image drawn incorrect inside Gtk::ScrolledWindow

The corruption in your picture resembles what I sometimes see in the file lists shown by Nautilus (the file viewer). I suppose Nautilus uses a GtkTreeView in a GtkScrolledWindow. Most of the corrupted area in Nautilus contains text. Perhaps the problem is not restricted to Gtk::Image (or GtkImage).

Kjell