Re: GTKMM for Windows - Informations request

Hi,

I am the maintainer of the GTK for Windows Runtime Environment Installer 64-bit project (https://github.com/tschoonj/GTK-for-Windows-Runtime-Environment-Installer), which provides two installers for the full Gtkmm2 and Gtkmm3 stacks, as well as some other often used packages such as libxml++, libxml2 and libxslt.

Installing either of these packages will optionally modify the PATH variable so it will get picked up by your software. Alternatively, it can be included in your own software installer, and unpackaged in the same folder as your own dlls and/or executables.

The current stable packages were compiled from source by myself, but due to the big effort involved, and due to the fact that the TDM-GCC compiler I used seems unmaintained at this point, I am currently migrating to new versions of the installers that extract the required files from an MSYS2-MINGW64 installation. More information about this migration at https://github.com/tschoonj/GTK-for-Windows-Runtime-Environment-Installer/pull/6

Best,

Tom