Re: display PDF in gtkmm app

Hi Kasper,

I realise this is probably inappropriate for this list (apologies,
list) but it may make your life a little easier to look into using a
bit of Vala since they have poppler bindings:

https://github.com/GNOME/vala/blob/master/vapi/poppler-glib.vapi#L464

It seems to provide a method for rendering using Cairo.

What Vala generates behind the scenes is entirely C based gobject if I
remember correctly, so should be usable from C++ and thus gtkmm.

Of course I've not tried this so YMMV.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 11:15 AM, Kasper Peeters