Reload all text of glade interface (Gtk::Builder) when change language in gtkmm

Hello,

I use gtkmm, glade (Gtk::Builder) and gettext. I develop payment
machines in Spain with this technology and when users select other
language, I have to restart the process to reload all interfaces.
Restart the process is very slow because it must initialize all pay peripherals.

Is there any way to reload text of glade interface with gettext ?

Thanks.