Toolbar buttons and text

Hi All!
I've tried the main menu example from https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/stable/sec-menus-examples.html.en. In my case those toolbar buttons appear without labels that are shown in the example. Neither of toolbar buttons in my whole Fedora 22 system have toolbar buttons labels, too. I've launched this example in windows XP - there buttons are also without text.
What should be done to show those button labels?