Re: std::auto_ptr deprecation warning in libstdc++ 5.1

On Wed, 2015-05-06 at 21:37 +0200, Krzysztof Kosiński wrote:
I do wonder when, if ever, we can consider the C++11 support in g++ to
be official and stable, and no longer "experimental". It would be nice
to switch to C++11 completely for gtkmm some time soon.

GCC 4.8.1 and later has full support for C++11 with the exception of
N2670 (minimal support for garbage collection).

Yet this page still says
"Important: GCC's support for C++11 is still experimental."
https://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cxx0x.html

However, the following sentence suggest that the page might be out of
date, given that the final C++11 standard has happened: "Some features
were implemented based on early proposals, and no attempt will be made
to maintain backward compatibility when they are updated to match the
final C++11 standard."

On the other hand, that page still seems to be the official place to
find out about g++'s C++1 support. So I remain confused.