Re: Wrapping GtkStatubar in a class

I don't understand what you want to do, and why you want to do it.
Do you want to wrap a GtkStatusbar in a Gtk::Widget, one of Gtk::Statusbar's base classes? What do you hope to gain by doing that? Normally a GtkStatusbar is wrapped in a Gtk::Statusbar, when you create a Gtk::Statusbar. In what respect is GtkStatusbar better than Gtk::Statusbar? If GtkStatusbar has methods that are missing in Gtk::Statusbar, you can get a pointer to the wrapped GtkStatusbar by calling Gtk::Statusbar::gobj(), and call gtk_statusbar_xxx().

Kjell