Re: Can you put an std::shared_ptr inside a Gtk::TreeStore?

Defining your TreeModel in glade for use in gtkmm is not really
supported though we've tried recently to make some simple cases work.
You are just lucky if it works. You'd be far better off just defining
your TreeModel (and how your TreeView shows (and interacts with) that
model) in C++.

Many thanks for the suggestion!  I did this and it works fine.  All I
had to do was delete the item from Glade and pass the existing model to
Gtk::TreeStore::create() instead.  Then call Gtk::TreeView::set_model()
and it worked perfectly.

Cheers,
Adam.