Re: C++11 flags for jhbuild

On Mon, 2015-07-20 at 12:21 +1200, Ian Martin wrote:
Update: can build glibmm by adding
MM_AX_CXX_COMPILE_STDCXX_11([noext],[mandatory])
to configure.ac

It's already there. I guess that you are just not using the latest code
from git. Maybe you have some local change that is stopping the "git
pull --rebase" from happening. Or maybe you are not on master - "git
branch" should show you what branch you are on.

Please compare your "git log" output with the actual recent commits
here:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/glibmm/log/

I'm no autotools genius, but it looks to me like sigc++ is now dependent
on c++11, which is going to create dependencies for all downstream
projects.
[snip]

Yes, that's intentional.