Re: Glade-3-Gtkmm

Den 2015-07-12 18:57, mike lear skrev:
Hello,
I would like to know what the procedure is to replace stock-items relating to glade-3.
I am using gtkmm on a linux box running fedora 22 (64 bit).  Using g++ as the compiler.  After a recent upgrade of gtkmm I now receive the following warnings.
(vgtogl:7470): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkButton:use-stock is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.

The recommendation is to replace stock items by either named icons or labels.
https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm/stable/namespaceGtk_1_1Stock.html shows the recommended replacement for each stock item.
(vgtogl:7470): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk-button-images is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.
The deprecation message in gtk+ says

   * Deprecated: 3.10: This setting is deprecated. Application developers
   *   control whether a button should show an icon or now, on a
   *   per-button basis. If a #GtkButton should show an icon, use the
   *   #GtkButton:always-show-image property of #GtkButton, and pack a
   *   #GtkImage inside the #GtkButton

(I guess that "or now" should be "or not".)
Thanking you in this matter.

Mike Lear.