treeview question

Aloha all,

I am trying to get my Gtk::TreeView to alter it's foreground color if the value meetsin the cell meets a certain criteria (ie. if value < 0, make foreground color red). I have played a bit with the CellRenderer as i have my treeview alternating background color for every other row (see attached screenshot)

Can anyone recommend a way to do the above? Is there any examples on how to do this? I am still using gtkmm-24 and have not upgraded to version 3 just yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mahalo,
Mike