Compilation with gtkmm gives a lot of warnings

Hello,

I am trying to learn how to use gtkmm for some days now.
Unfortunately, my compiler sends a lot of errors because of gtkmm, when
I add warning flags.

When compiling a minimalistic program (a Gtk::Main and an empty
Gtk::Window) with the flag -Weffc++ alone, I get 221 warnings.
Looking for problems in my source code becomes very difficult thus.

Are there any solutions for this problem (except instantly writing
perfect code and not needing warnings) or plans to reduce the amount of
warnings sent during compilation ?