Potential bug in Gtk::TreeView::get_tooltip_context_path

Hi,

I am not entirely sure if this is the right place, so if it is not i
apologize in advance and would be most grateful for any pointers in the
right direction.

I recently encountered a problem with TreeView's
get_tooltip_context_path method causing a segfault, which was (at least
to me) not explainable by looking at only my code. Simply changing it to
use get_tooltip_context_iter and constructing a path from that completly
eliminated the issue.

Since I dont really like having worked around a problem without
understanding it and henceforce live in eternal fear of it's
reapperance, I searched around and came across this commit, which seems
to address a similiar issue with IconView:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm/commit/gtk/src/iconview.ccg?id=fdbdce42f4a4405e9709f5a206c9df96c2adb6e4

The current code in TreeView's method looks eerily similiar to the one
in IconView before the bugfix was applied:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm/tree/gtk/src/treeview.ccg#n418

Am I correct in assuming the same logic should apply, requiring the same
fix?

Thank you for your time and apologies for my propably quite suboptimal
english

best regards

Philipp Lenk