Re: How to create Gnome-3 style application menu?

Here's another example: https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm-documentation/tree/examples/book/menus/main_menu

Both examples have an ExampleApplication class, derived from Gtk::Application. I don't think that's necessary. But it's necessary that your main window is a Gtk::ApplicationWindow or is derived from Gtk::ApplicationWindow.

I have updated the Menus and Toolbars chapter in the gtkmm tutorial, but there is not yet a released version with those updates. Even with those updates, application menus are not well described, I'm sorry to say.

Kjell