Re: mm-projects and gobject-introspection

Please use git.gnome.org. Feel free to create a branch of glibmm or
gtkmm or whatever if it helps.

Murray

On Thu, 2014-10-02 at 18:21 +0200, Marcin Kolny wrote:
One more question (for maintainers, I think); should I keep my code on
a git.gnome.org  server in separated branch or somewhere else, e.g. on
my github?

        Hi guys,
        Thanks for your reply. Of course, I know that we cannot use
        typelibs, and actually I just wanted, as a first step, parse
        gir files and generate .defs.

        gmmproc-refactor branch will be very useful for me, but I'm
        afraid, that I can't just continue this branch because of lot
        of changes meanwhile (yeah, it's 2 years). But I'm pretty
        sure, that Krzesimir's commits will be very useful for me, I
        have to study this branch before start my work.