Re: search-changed signal

Den 2014-10-01 11:16, Ahmet Öztürk skrev:
Hello everybody,

According to the Gtk+ documentation GtkSearchEntry emits a
"search-changed" signal besides the standard "changed" signal.
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkSearchEntry.html#GtkSearchEntry-search-changed

I could not find a counterpart for this signal in Gtk::SearchEntry. Is
there a special reason why it is not wrapped? Is there a way to use the
C signal in a Gtkmm program?

Best regards,
Ahmet

It has probably just been overlooked. I'm sure it will be included in some future version of gtkmm.

You can call the glib function g_signal_connect(), e.g. like so:
  void my_signal_handler(GtkSearchEntry* entry, gpointer user_data);
  g_signal_connect(my_search_entry_instance.gobj(), "search-changed", (GCallback)my_signal_handler, user_data);

Kjell