Re: Upgrade menu-example-main to Gtk::Application/Gtk::ApplicationWindow?

If you file a bug in Bugzilla and attach a patch, I can push it to the git repository.
If you haven't installed git, and don't want to do it, you can attach the new and the modified files. I can make a patch out of them.
Third alternative: File a bug without attachments, and hope for the best. Someone will probably fix it some day, but it will be fixed quicker if you do most of the job yourself.

Kjell