Re: Drawing a semi circle with goocanvasmm

On 24/03/2014 18:33, Klaus Rudolph wrote:
Hi all,

I simply want to draw a semi circle on a goocanvasmm.

I though about two options:

1) Drawing a line with CAP_ROUND style. But I was not able to only draw one end with the round cap. :-(

2) Drawing a elipse and hide a half, but how?

Any hint?

Hi Klaus,

I've never heard of goocanvasmm and i'm by no means a graphics expert - but a semi-circle is just an arc isn't it? If you can find any functions for drawing an arc you should be able to draw a semi-circle. Regards,

John