Re: Gtk::TextView signal "toggle-overwrite" missing?

GtkTextView::toggle-overwrite is a keybinding signal. Such signals are usually not wrapped in gtkmm. Most of them are seen primarily as internal signals in gtk+. There are exceptions, such as Gtk::Entry::signal_activate(), but the exceptions are very few.

Kjell