libxml++ binary

Hello,

I am using Gtkmm in mingw without problems, by installing a binary provided by a previous email from this list. I am using code::blocks in my project and all the project compilation is correct.

Meanwhile I am trying to compile the libxml++ in mingw, but I am having problem with mingw compilation environment, which I reported to mingw mailing list.
meanwhile I am trying to continue my project. Can anyone provide me a library binary which I could test and use in my project?

Best regards,
Pedro sousa