Re: Running Gtk application in new terminal

Hi,

Apparently you are running both the main program and the gtk app in the same execution thread. Therefore you need additional threads, that is the way you can dettach the gtk app from the main thread, making it execute in a dedicated thread.

Regards,
Juan.