Re: New Gtk widgets

On Do, 2014-01-23 at 22:20 +0100, Juan Rafael García Blanco wrote:
Hi,

I think tere are new widgets in 3.12, such as GtkMagnifier, GtkPopover
or GtkActionBar, that have not been wrapped yet. I remember this
summer Murray wrote an email pointing out that there were new widgets
to wrap and asking for collaboration. Will it be that way again this
time? Is someone designated to write these wrappers? Or is it open to
the gtkmm contributors halo? :)

As always, help would be very much appreciated. You were very helpful
last time.

www.openismus.com