Re: event box on windows

Hi all,

I don't know if is the same issue... but at the start of this week, also porting an old app using Gtkmm 2 (2.24 for MSVC) on Win7, I had a strange behaviour: after build all app Widgets, when run the Gtk::Window it appears... but it freezes (blank) and cannot see any of the inserted Widgets, but they are there and they are working and making the correct action (e.g. buttons to show Dialogs - that are shown blank also).

I've been trying to find out why, without success until now... what can it be? Is it, somehow, related to the same issue??

Thanks
LVaz