Re: Titles in Gtk::Dialogs

Hi guys,

In current last releases, titles assigned in Gtk::Dialog objects not only appear attached in window decorations but also at the top of the windows themself...

I lookup it up the reference unsuccessfully for the property/method in order to manage the visibility of this kind of "label"...

About this, I just discovered that a relation exists with dialogs decoration property: it appears when dialogs are decorated.

My code is compiled with Gtk+-3.0 (3.12.1) and Gtkmm-3.0 (3.11.9)...

I don't know if it's a new Gtk+ feature, but I'd like to suggest that the visibility of this "label" could be managed in order to choose (as it can be possible) the title showing window areas.

Could anyone help me ?

Glus