From: gtkmm-list [mailto:gtkmm-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Jens Georg
Sent: vendredi 6 septembre 2013 11:42
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: Re: gtkmm 3 win32?

Nice effort!

Given that sf has started acting odd by adding weird installers [1] that download even weirder toolbars[2]

[1]http://www.davescomputertips.com/sourceforges-new-installer-bundles-adware/
[2]http://sourceforge.net/devshare/why

I'd probably chose a different hosting site.

Hi guys,

I have a Gtk+ 3.7.2 and Gtkmm 3.6.0 stack built with MSVC 2012 on
windows 7 and seems perfectly working for many month on windows vista,
windows 7 and windows 8 in 32/64 bits, I haven’t yet release an
installer with the LIBs, the DLLs, the headers and the share folder.
If you wish, I can create a sourceforge page and upload my installer
of the Gtk+ stack 3.7.2 (+ Gtkmm 3.6.0) this afternoon.

Regards

Marco Dos Santos Oliveira

EBU/European Broadcasting Union

Technology and Innovation Department