2.38 branch ?

I just wondered if the devs are aware that glib has released a new stable branch (2.38) - or more correctly, if glibmm is intending to release a corresponding 2.38 branch? I'm quite new to glibmm but it looks as if this has generally happened in the past (glibmm-2-32 / 2-34 / 2-36 etc) but I haven't heard any mention yet of a glibmm-2-38 branch. Nobody on the glib mailing list seemed to know about it either...

John