Fwd: wrapping an array

Hi,
I'm trying to wrap the Clutter library.
1) is the only documentation for gmmproc (outside the source) in the "sec-wrapping-hg-files.html" chapter in Programming with Gtkmm book? I'm having trouble identifying all the options.

2) How do I wrap the following:

ClutterModel *     clutter_list_model_newv              (guint n_columns,
                                                         GType *types,
                                                         const gchar * const names[]);

I presume I have to handcode the wrap if I want to be able to pass Glib::ustrings in, because each string needs to be passed to c_str() for a C program to use the function- right? The other problem that I think can only be solved with handcoding is that I think it's preferable to use an STL container to an array, and I can't find any documentation on gmmproc converting arrays to STL containers.

There's a few other places where an array is used, and particularly where the content is a GObject, I'm not sure how to wrap it. For instance, GParamSpec ** clutter_layout_manager_list_child_properties (ClutterLayoutManager *manager,
guint                  *n_pspecs);

If I just _WRAP_METHOD, will the GParamSpec array be converted to Glib::ParamSpecs?

Ian.