Re: Connecting to Configure signal event

2013-11-26 05:09, a skrev:
Hi,

I'm trying to connect to the configure signal event(signal_configure_event()), in the documentation I read that you have to enable Gdk::STRUCTURE_MASK, and I think that is the problem I am having. I tried do it several different ways, like this:

this->add_events(Gdk::STRUCTURE_MASK);
Gtk::Window::add_events(Gdk::STRUCTURE_MASK);
MainWindow::add_events(Gdk::STRUCTURE_MASK); //I think they are all synonyms, but just in case they weren't

and I tried using set_events() function too. Is this the correct way to enable STRUCTURE_MASK?

Thank you.

Tim O.
Have you read https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/stable/sec-xeventsignals.html.en#signal-handler-sequence and added an after = false parameter in your call to signal_configure_event().connect()?

Kjell