Re: How do I highlight a line of text in a Gtk::TextView

On 08/05/13 22:37, Billy O'Connor wrote:
"Francis (Grizzly) Smit" <grizzly smit id au> writes:

I want to make a line of text bold in a Gtk::TextView how do I do
this??
The Tooltip example from the docs has this, even shows markup in the
tooltip.

https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/3.2/sec-tooltips.html.en
Thx that did it Plus it gives me more docs to look at  Thx

--

  .~.     In my life God comes first....
  /V\         but Linux is pretty high after that :-D