Re: gtkmm websiten downloads

On Thu, 2013-05-02 at 13:58 +0200, dAgeCKo wrote:
Hello,

has anyone information about why the gtkmm website
(http://www.gtkmm.org/) is down ?

There's a problem with the registration, which is taking some time to
resolve because the registration company is under new ownership. I'm
dealing with it and expect to have it fixed in a day or two.

Where am I able to download gtkmm 3.x (mainly Windows version) ?

There is still no official Windows binary for GTK+ 3. Therefore there is
none for gtkmm 3.

www.openismus.com