Aw: Re: wy signal handler could not be override

I'll try to reproduce it. But first, which version of goocanvasmm are
you using? In the Ubuntu repositories, there are two versions, 1.0 and 2.0.
And, how should the signal normally be emitted? Is your function called
when you emit the signal manually?

goocanvasmm: 0.15.4-7fc17 ( I am on a fedora box)
goocanvas:   1.0.0-3fc17

How can I emit the signal my self?

In my other answer some minutes ago I put my complete example. Maybe it is easier to start from this and run
directly in the problem...

Regards
 Klaus