From: gtkmm-list [mailto:gtkmm-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Dos Santos, Oliveira
Sent: jeudi 7 mars 2013 16:12
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: How to implement the hover effect with multiple selection mode in a TreeView

Hi everybody,

Basically, How to properly implement the set_hover_selection(true) from the Gtk::TreeView Class with the set_mode(Gtk::SELECTION_MULTIPLE) from the Gtk::TreeSelection class ???

When I implement only the hover effect, it works fine and I have the expected effect on each row.

set_hover_selection(true); // works fine

When I implement only the multiple selection mode, it works fine and I can select several rows of my Gtk::TreeView at the same time.

m_TreeViewSelection = get_selection();

m_TreeViewSelection->set_mode(Gtk::SELECTION_MULTIPLE); // works fine

When I try to implement the both, only the multiple selection mode stays functional and the hover effect seems disable.

set_hover_selection(true); // seems to be disable

m_TreeViewSelection = get_selection();

m_TreeViewSelection->set_mode(Gtk::SELECTION_MULTIPLE); // works fine

My source code compiles without problem or warnings. When I launch my application, all works fine; During operation, I have neither warning or neither crashes and all seems to be fine except the hover effect which doesn’t work.

If it’s a bug which needs to be fixed, can I activate my hover effect with multiple selection if I connect the Glib::SignalProxy0<void> Gtk::TreeView::signal_cursor_changed(void) signal ???

Regards

Marco Dos Santos Oliveira

EBU/European Broadcasting Union

Technology and Innovation Department

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway