how to change color of the header of ListViewText

Hi,

I am using a ListViewText for developing a custom widget. I need to change the color of the header of the ListViewText.
Although I am able to change the color of the text rows by using property_foreground_rgba() but I want to color the headerof the ListViewText.
Also I want alternate rows of the ListViewText in different color. For this I am using property_rules_hint() but it's not working.
Would be really nice if someone could help.
Thanx in advance

Regards,
Niwedita B