Re: custom widgets using gtkmm with glade support and additional properties hooked into them

Sorry for my English.

The last holiday, I was trying to made a custom widget and to integrate it in Glade. I did a document to tell about my experience (I'm not a profesional). The document is in spanish. I explain Glade subject from page 25 to 37.

Unfortunately, I could not integrate the custom widget completely in Glade... I hope the next summer I will be able ;)

The document is here: http://maestrodenada.com/otros/MyWidget.pdf ( be patient, is a personal computer and there are several days is out).