[API 2.4] Entry's input method

Hi,

I'm writting an application with many entries that have to share the same input method (e.g.: all entries take chinese input, even if the global locale setting is english).

Gtk::Entry::property_im_module() method seems to be what I'm looking for but there are some unclear points:

- Where/how can I find the list of authorized values?

- If the IM is ibus, is there any way to share its state between entries? Right now, I have to hit ctrl-space in each Entry to switch ibus' input module, which is really a pain.

- For those who have multiple IMs on Windows, do you know how well it fits with Gtk?

Thanks a lot,
yann