From: Dos Santos, Oliveira

Sent: 02/13/13 05:53 AM

To: Dos Santos, Oliveira, 'Doesnt Stop', 'Gavin Lambert'

Subject: RE: VSE10 and GTKmm 2.22

And here you have the content of my stdafx.h specification file:

// stdafx.h : include file for standard system include files,

// or project specific include files that are used frequently, but

// are changed infrequently

#ifndef GTKMM_TEST_STDAFX_H__

#define GTKMM_TEST_STDAFX_H__

#define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN

#include <stdio.h>

#include <cstddef>

#include <xstddef>

#include <iostream>

#include <stdlib.h>

#include <cstdlib>

#include <gtkmm.h>

#include <gdkmm.h>

#endif GTKMM_TEST_STDAFX_H__

// TODO: reference additional headers your program requires here

Marco Dos Santos Oliveira

EBU/European Broadcasting Union

Technology and Innovation Department