Glib::ustring move constructor and C++11 features

Hi everybody,

I've been writing an application which loads a possibly long
Glib::ustring from a file and stores it as a data member of a c++ class
I wrote. I wanted to use a move-constructor to pass that string to the
class constructor by rvlaue reference, but Glibmm doesn't use C++11
features.

Are glibmm and gtkmm going to use C++11 features? I mean, should I write
my code while assuming I should expect glibmm and gtkmm to offer move
constructors and other useful C++11 features (e.g. std::shared_ptr) in
the near future?

Anatoly Krasner